Monday, July 26, 2010

RWA2010

At the moment thousands of published writers, unpublished writers, editors, agents, reviewers, booksellers and librarians are descending upon Disney World for the 2010 Romance Writers of America conference. We'll be at the Dolphin conference center at the Swan and Dolphin resort. We'll be attending workshops, luncheons, dinners, and parties. The week will be full of writer talk, which inspires us to get home and get back to work. Where else can you hang out with people who share the same type of crazy?

Most of the Chatelaines will be there. Jennifer, Bonnie, Cheryl, Gerri and I will be signing for literacy on Wed. eve so come see us! We'll be missing Joy and Emily who are under deadlines and have to stay home and write. ;(

So I've got to get packing, figure out what I'm going to wear, how many shoes I can logically take, and how many power bars and 5 hour energy drinks I'll need to get me through the week.

Also hope to see Mickey Mouse. ;p

1 comments:

EmilyBryan July 26, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Have fun, Cindy. I'll miss seeing you all in Orlando, but given the realities of my writing deadlines, staying home is the right decision for me this year.

Lift a glass of some sort of adult beverage for me.

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP