Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Little Light Magic is a Fresh Fiction Pick of the Day!

Those of you who subscribe to Fresh Fiction's "Fresh Pick of the Day" newsletter saw my Jersey Shore romance A Little Light Magic come into your inbox this past Monday morning. The Fresh Pick is chosen completely by reader vote, so this is quite an honor!

Here's a snip from Fresh Fiction's review of ALLM :-)

"A moving story that will bring tears to your eyes and make you laugh out loud. Joy Nash is an absolutely brilliant genius. I laughed out loud, cried crocodile tears and had butterflies in my stomach while reading this beautiful story. I recommend it to everyone." For more, click here!


Okay, so no one has ever called me an "absolutely brilliant genius" before, and I have to confess I think that's just a wee bit exaggerated, but hey, it feels good!

Thanks to all of you who voted for my book at Fresh Fiction!

Joy

2 comments:

EmilyBryan July 28, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

So well deserved, Joy! I loved A Little Light Magic.

librarypat August 7, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

I deserved to be the Pick of The Day. I enjoyed it last summer. May bring it out and reread it again this summer. I like that feature on Fresh Fiction. I've found some good books there.

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP