Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I love you, I adore you, now I must kill you


Great news! Immortal Wolf has finaled in the 2010 Maggie Awards in the paranormal category! This is my Nocturne in which Raphael, the immortal Draicon Kallan, is charged with killing his destined mate in order to prevent the destruction of the entire Draicon race.

I think of this book as, "I love you, I adore you, now I must kill you." Of course it has a happy ending. It is a romance, after all!

I'm in Honduras right now for the day job. We are staying in San Pedro Sula and then moving south to the capital. This is the view from my hotel room. SPS is a very modern city. I think we are stopping for Dunkin Donuts before we trek out for our visits today. Ah, coffee!!


Next week I'll be at RWA. Look for Jennifer Ashley and myself at a workshop titled, "Put on your shorts" on Thursday from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.


Have a great week!

1 comments:

EmilyBryan July 20, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

Congrats on the Maggie, Bonnie.

What a lovely view from your hotel room! I'm so glad your dayjob seems a little less stressful this trip. Any place you can get Dunkin Donuts is civilization!

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP