Thursday, May 6, 2010

Up For Auction


I so admire author Brenda Novak for her yearly auction to benefit diabetes research. She raises tons of money, and so many authors, publishers, agents, etc. give generously.

This year, I'm giving away a tote bag filled with hardback books, ARCs and bath/body products. I WILL THROW IN AN ARC OF LADY ISABELLA'S SCANDALOUS MARRIAGE. (I didn't have one/wasn't sure I'd have one when I sent in the picture). Bidding is here and runs to May 31:

http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=1732397

If you're not interested in my offering, browse around! Some great stuff there!

3 comments:

Gillian Layne May 7, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

I must tell you, Jennifer--you brought my eldest over to romance. She saw Lord Ian laying on the kitchen table, and I casually mentioned it was pretty unique, because the hero had Asperger's syndrome. Poof! Next thing i know, she's in her room reading it.

She's generally ignored my books until now. And she still hasn't shown any more interest in historicals...but it's a start! (She loved it, btw)

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner May 7, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

Gillian: Good to know!! We should convert all we can to romance. :-):-)

I'm glad she enjoyed it!

librarypat May 7, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

I bid on several items last year and did get one. It is a wonderful event.

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP