Friday, March 5, 2010

Em Recommends


There's a feature on my website called Em Recommends. Every month or so, I update the page to spotlight another author's work I've enjoyed. I just posted an interview and excerpt from romance legend, Connie Mason I'd love to share with you.

After she lost her husband a couple years ago, this New York Times Bestseller quietly hung up her pen. But she's back now with a brand new, never-before-in-print novel, LORD OF DEVIL ILSE. (And yes, that is Charles Paz, Mr. Romance 2009 on her beautiful cover!)

I've felt a special connection to Ms. Mason since she gave me a cover quote for my debut novel. I'm delighted to help trumpet her return to the romance world! Please check out Em Recommends.

What's your favorite Connie Mason title?

4 comments:

Bonnie Vanak March 5, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

i'm so glad Connie returned to writing. She's such a great person, too.

Anna Carrasco Bowling March 5, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

I'm thrilled to see Connie return to writing, too. I've been holding onto her "last" book because I didn't want to have no new Connie Mason books to read. She had me at My Lady Vixen. :)

EmilyBryan March 5, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Bonnie--Connie is a very gracious lady and so well-traveled. I confess to envying her travel dossier. She's been everywhere!

EmilyBryan March 5, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Anna--I loved her HIGHLAND WARRIOR.

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP