Monday, December 7, 2009

Time Travel anyone?


I love writing Time Travels. Except for the fact that they give me a major headache when I'm working on the plot. Thinking of all the repercussions of going to the past to change the future is really difficult. Still I was thrilled to be invited to be a part of The Mammoth Book of Time Travel. (psst if the link doesn't work just look for it on Amazon.)

My story is about Rand Brock, a Texas Ranger investigating a mysterious death and disappearance in West Texas during the 1880's. Imagine his surpise when he's taking a bath in a stream and comes face to face with Shea, a Time Cop from the future. You must read the story to find out what happens but I will let you in on one part of the plot. Steam Punk Scorpions.

I hope you enjoy reading Time Trails as much as I enjoyed writing it.

5 comments:

Cindy Holby December 8, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

Forgot to add its also available at Borders.

EmilyBryan December 8, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

I think I can make a working link, Cindy.

TimeTravel Romance

Looks fabulous!

librarypat December 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Have been seeing this book mentioned for a month or so now. I love time travel stories, so I'll need to get this one. I'll need to read a "few" from my TBR pile to make room. My DH is starting to complain about building bookshelves and we've run out of room to put them.

Note to self: humanize December 9, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

If I wasn't already happily married, I would definitely time travel to meet the guy from that cover! eheh!

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner December 10, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Oh, this sounds cool, Cindy! Must read!!

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP