What are you grateful for from 2009? I decided instead of making a bunch of overly optimistic resolutions, I'd review my blessings from 2009.
1. Good friends who grow closer each year.
2. Discovering FB as a fun way to keep in touch with distant friends and family members.
3. Crazed cats that make me laugh and laugh.
4. A loving and supportive family.
5. Working my dream job.
6. Losing weight and getting into better shape than I've seen in years.
Bad things happened to me in 2009 as well--few people go through a year without some kind of upheaval, major or minor. But the things I list above helped in the bad times, in a big way, trust me.
I do have a couple of resolutions (can't help those bubbling to the surface).
1. To better organize my time (streamline things a bit).
2. To stay in even better touch with people who matter most to me.
3. To read many, many more books! (I think that one will be fun *g*)
Feel free to post your gratitude or your resolutions! What do you look forward to? Or fondly back on?
(image from http://graphicleftovers.com/blog/free-2010-new-year-images/)