Thursday, December 10, 2009

2009 Best Books and RT Awards



I was thrilled this week to learned that I'd finalled in Romantic Times Magazine's RT Reviewer's Choice Awards, not once, but twice!

For The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (by Jennifer Ashley) and Mortal Temptations (by Allyson James).


Fellow Chatelaine Joy Nash finalled for Silver Silence. Way cool, Joy!!

So while everyone is picking their best books of 2009, what are yours? Don't hold back. What did you love? And why (if you want to 'splain).

6 comments:

Cindy Holby December 10, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

I'd have to go with the Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie. ;p. I loved that story. Also To Desire A Devil by Elizabeth Hoyt, Atlantis Unleashed by Alyssa Day, and Blue Diablo by Ann Agguire. Thats a pretty versatile list of genre's too.

EmilyBryan December 11, 2009 at 5:21 AM  

I loved Sherry Thomas's NOT QUITE A HUSBAND, but I'm a gushing fangirl of hers, so anything she writes has me in raptures.

C.L. Wilson December 11, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Well deserved, both of you! :)

Helen Scott Taylor December 12, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

Congratulations to Jennifer and Joy! Very well deserved.

Pam P December 12, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Congratulations, Jennifer and Joy!

librarypat December 12, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

Good choices. I have SILVER SILENCE and THE MADNESS OF LORD IAN MACKENZIE is on the top of my To Buy List.
Congratulations, Ladies!

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP