Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Romance titles that will never make it

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for friends, family, rollover minutes, Dh cooking the turkey so I won't set the oven on fire, my pets, job, house, and being an author.

In view of the last, here's a little something to lighten your week.

Romance titles that will never make it.
My Meh Lover
The Highlander’s Halitosis
To Catch an STD
Then Came You, and 9 months later came Baby John
Taming the Accountant
Almost a Virgin
The Rake’s Hoe
An Unexpected Disappointment
Seducing the Mailman
Simply Average
The Duke of Pox
Lord of Sweat
His Every Flatulence
The Passion of Herman

And... making fun of my own recent release, and my December anthology...
Immortal Badger
Holiday Dinner with a Vampire

3 comments:

EmilyBryan November 24, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Wickedly funny, Bonnie. Guess that would make my A CHRISTMAS BALL into A HOLIDAY ROLL IN THE HAY!

Joy Nash November 25, 2009 at 5:48 AM  

Taming the Accountant reminds me of the Monty Python sketch where the accountant goes to a career counselor and wants to change his profession to lion tamer.

Jennifer Crusie wrote a romance with an accountant hero, tho I don't remember the title. It was a great book, and he was a hot hero!

How 'bout - Engaged to the Engineer? I know from experience how romantic that can be (chuckle)

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner November 26, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

My dh keeps telling me I need to write a Regency called "The Rake and the Hoe."

Your list is hilarious!!

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP