Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I've spent the month of November counting my blessings and posting them each day. Today I'd like to take a bit more time and talk about a special blessing. The Chatelaines.

Writing is a tough business. There are deadlines and reviews and rejections (yes even published writers get rejections) There is also the isolation of our jobs. Even though being published is a dream come true it comes with as many downs as there are ups. Every writer needs a group of other writers they can talk to and confide in who understand exactly what it is you are going through at any particular moment.

So thank you fellow Chatelaines for all the support.

I'm also most grateful for my family, my friends, my home, my pets, my talent, my fans, my neighbors, (taking deep breath). As you can see I have a lot to be Thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Gerri Russell November 23, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Cindy,

I am thankful for you, too!

--Gerri

Carol L. November 24, 2009 at 4:50 AM  

Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday filled with happiness and joy. I'm thankful for life in heneral and the life of my youngest child a cancer survivor for 11 years now. :)
Carol L.

EmilyBryan November 24, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

Back at you, Cindy! We all need each other and thank you for being there for me and the rest of the Chatelaines.

Carol, I rejoice with you over your precious child beating cancer!

And I pray peace for those who did not.

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP