Sunday, October 4, 2009

QUEEN Countdown


The countdown for QUEEN OF SONG AND SOULS, the 4th novel in the Tairen Soul quintet, has begun. Come join me on my personal blog, Blogging the Fading Lands, for fun and games and a weekly chance to win an autographed copy of QUEEN. The countdown will continue from now through October 27, the release date of QUEEN.

Countdown posters who include the phrase "I chat with the Chatelaines" when posting (and when emailing me their contest contact information) will also automatically be eligible to win a book from any Chatelaine. I will announce the Chatelaine book winners here, each Sunday.

To read an excerpt of QUEEN, click here.

5 comments:

Gerri Russell October 4, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Cheryl, Congratulations! Can't wait for the new book. Love the cover!

C.L. Wilson October 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Thanks, Gerri. Yep, I adore the cover. It's my favorite so far!

Pam P October 4, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

I can't wait to read it Cheryl. Hoping Dorchester gets it to me before the 27th from the book club. Love the cover.

Cybercliper October 5, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Oh, thank you for such good news. I have been patiently (ok, no so patiently) awaiting this release. I'm currently re-reading the first three books so I can head right into book 4!!!

Bonnie Vanak October 6, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

YAY Cheryl! Wonderful cover! I can't wait!

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP