Monday, October 26, 2009

QUEEN Countdown Final Days



The countdown for QUEEN OF SONG AND SOULS, the 4th novel in the Tairen Soul quintet, is in it's final week -- only 1 more day to go until QUEEN OF SONG AND SOULS hits the bookshelves! Come join me on my personal blog, Blogging the Fading Lands, for fun and games and a weekly chance to win an autographed copy of QUEEN and other fun prizes. The countdown will continue from now through October 27, the release date of QUEEN.

But the fun doesn't end there....






Join me on Borders True Romance



Join me tomorrow for more fun and prizes at the Borders True Romance blog. If you comment on the Borders blog and send me an email, you'll also get another ticket in the pot for my fabulous Grand Prize drawings.

See tomorrow's Fading Lands blog for details on the grand prize drawing - and the launch of my Release Week blogfest, including more fun, prizes and Fey games.

To read an excerpt of QUEEN, click here.

Week 3 Winner: The week 3 Chatelaine's winner is Linda Henderson who receives the book of her choice from any Chatelaine.

4 comments:

Linda Henderson October 26, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Thank you very much. I sent you my information through your website.

Pam P October 27, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Happy Release Day, Cheryl! Got my copy and starting to read soon as I get off the PC.

librarypat October 27, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Have been following your blog tour and enjoying it.

Chez November 1, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

Soooooo good, so very, very good. Loved this installment and can't wait for the next one.

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP