I realized today that there are a ton of Chatelaines books out this September and October!
1. Gerri Russell's To Tempt a Knight released in early September.
2. I've been blathering everywhere about my own Mortal Seductions and Tales of the Shareem: Calder both by my alter-ego, Allyson James.
3. Jennifer Ashley's "The Scotsman and the Vamp," in The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance II.
3. Bonnie Vanak's Immortal Wolf!! (Rafe! Yeah, baby, I'm there.) If you have not read Bonnie's werewolf series with Sil. Nocture, order The Empath, Enemy Lover, and Immortal Wolf and go for it. She has a unique twist on werewolves, and, let's face it--hot guys!
4. Joy Nash's Christmas Release in Santa Honey. (Fun stuff)
5. Jennifer Ashley, Emily Bryan, and Alissa Johnson's A Christmas Ball. More fun stuff.
6. Allyson James again in a hot anthology: Hot for the Holidays (with Lora Leigh, Anya Bast, and Angela Knight). A paranormal extravaganza! (Gimme that candy cane.)
We have been working hard for your reading pleasure!!