Wednesday, September 16, 2009

new TV shows next week...

I'm looking forward to the new TV season next week! Here are the three shows I'm hooked on. Of course, two are on at the same time! God bless TIVO and TV network Internet broadcasts. :-)

My Inner Geek LOVES The Big Bang Theory. Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock, anyone?

THE BIG BANG THEORY - 2009 Premiere - CBS Monday, Sept. 21, 9:30 p.m. ET


Numb3ers is more Chicken Soup for my Geek Soul - with hot, hot men and FBI chase action! I started out this series in love with Charlie's character - a gorgeous, brilliant mathematician, hopelessly awkward with women. The longer I watch, the more I like Don - FBI tough, an emotionally conflicted warrior, hopelessly dysfunctional with women. Sensing a trend here?


NUMB3ERS - CBS - 2009 Premiere - Friday Sept 24, 10:00 p.m. ET


When I'm sick of how much the Numb3ers father-and-sons team love each other in between crime-fighting scenes, I'm ready for an episode of House! Don't we all wish we had the guts to call the hypocrites to the carpet a la Dr. House? I wonder if drug rehab has softened his style. I hope not!



HOUSE - Fox - 2009 Premiere - Monday, Sept. 21 8:00 p.m. ET/PT


Happy TV watching!


Joy
www.joynash.com




Coming Sept 29!


Santa Honey - A Christmas Anthology


Who's coming down your chimney tonight?

5 comments:

Patricia Barraclough September 16, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

I'm with you on Numbers and House. There aren't ant comedies I'm watching now. I also like Bones and NCIS. Also must watch Masterpiece Theater.
I watch TV while I'm doing something else - on the internet, reading, sewing, washing dishes. It just seems like a waste to just sit there and watch. I could at least be folding laundry or ironing.

Maija P. September 17, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

Oh, I love The Big Bang Theory! It's being shown here in Finland too.

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner September 17, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

House is still a favorite. I'm busy catching up on Season 3 (cause I mostly watch via DVD).

I just ordered the first DVD of Numbers, so I'm looking forward to seeing what it's all about.

Minna September 17, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

My favorites are Bones and Numb3rs.

EmilyBryan September 18, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

Oh, cool! I didn't know you had a Christmas antho coming out too, Joy! Jingle all the Way!

I love Numbers cuz my DH is a math guy himself. I also am weirdly fascinated by House and am constantly astounded by the forebearance of his friends and co-workers.

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP