Monday, August 31, 2009

Travels with Bonnie




Hi there. I'm back!

DH and I were in lovely Washington state, where we had the chance to meet Gerri Russell and her wonderful husband. We had a great time, and visited the Museum of Flight, where this photo was taken.



The plane behind us is a Corsair, built for World War II. The wings fold up.

It was so much fun meeting my fellow Chatelaine! Gerri and her hubby are so much fun to hang with.


I love to travel, mostly. I do a lot of it for the day job. I've been fortunate in that over the past 15 years, I've been to many countries and visited many cultures.

But it's the travel DH and I do for leisure, and for book research, that I enjoy the most.

This photo is of Mount Rainier, which DH and I hiked, well, part of the trail. The vistas and the wildflowers were breathtaking.


Now it's back to work, and deadlines.
But before I go, I want to congratulate both GERRI RUSSELL and JENNIFER ASHLEY, both of whom have new releases out this month!
Gerri's book is an historical called To Tempt a Knight.
Jennifer is writing as Allyson James and her book is called Mortal Seductions.
Congratulations ladies!

4 comments:

Patricia Barraclough September 1, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Went to the Northwest when we went to the World's Fair in Vancouver. Lovely country. Would like to go back and do it justice.
I envy you your day job. I'd love for someone to send me all over. I know it looses it's charm at times, but what an opportunity.

Gerri Russell September 2, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Bonnie--

My husband and I had so much fun spending the day with you and your husband. Glad the trip to Mount Rainier was restful and productive.

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner September 3, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Washington State--bootiful.

EmilyBryan September 3, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

The Great NW is truly gorgeous! Glad you enjoyed your trip, Bonnie!

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP