Thursday, July 30, 2009

Upcoming Interviews

















I've been a quiet on this blog lately, mostly because last week I was driving around the beautiful southwest for both R&R and research into my Stormwalker series (coming next year from Berkley). We drove from deserts to 12K-foot mountains and down into dramatic canyons, through storm after storm and witnessed spectacular sunsets. I visited ancient ruins, ate fantastic food, and wore myself out. Oh, and of course, shopped!

Anyway, now that I'm back, I'm pounding the keys, writing Mac and Isabella's story. Doing fun things with train journeys and Devonshire cream.

Coming up in the next couple weeks, I'll be interviewing Erin Quinn, who debuts with
Haunting Beauty next week. I did a quote for this book, and just loved it. She'll be here Aug. 6.

Then the fabulous Emma Holly, one of my all-time favorite authors will be here the following week (Aug 13). Her August release is
Saving Midnight which finishes up a vampire trilogy begun in June.

And in September, the equally fabulous Nalini Singh, she of Psy-Changling fame. She's in a way cool anthology (
Must Love Hellhounds) in September that I sooooo have to read! I have her scheduled for Sept. 4.

We'll be doing giveaways of backlist and fun stuff like that.

I also have a release in September (
Mortal Seductions by Allyson James)...maybe I should interview myself? :-) I can do a giveaway here for that in Sept as well.

In the meantime, stay cool and read books!

2 comments:

Gerri Russell July 31, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

Jennifer,

Thanks for sharing your upcoming interview schedule! Some great books ahead!

--Gerri

EmilyBryan August 5, 2009 at 5:25 AM  

No, Jennifer, don't interview yourself! Let ME do it!

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP