Thursday, July 2, 2009

I can tell when I'm on frantic deadline because...

...the dishes pile up in the sink, the laundry piles up in the closet, the refrigerator degenerates to a few bottles of soy sauce and something in a plastic container that must be developing its own language by now.

Also my online chatter dies off to the merest whisper. No tweeting, Facebook-ing, and I haven't logged into MySpace since forever.

Me being quiet means me pouring everything I've got into a book. It's a good thing. Really.

So no profound post today. I am having fun doing the interviews/giveaways so I'll be back with that when I can breathe better... Upcoming I'll interview Erin Quinn in August with her debut Haunting Beauty (which is awesome), Nalini Singh in Sept., and others.

In the meantime, I've totally revamped my Jennifer Ashley website (http://www.jennifersromances.com). Please look around, read, have fun, send me email.

Enjoy while I'm sucking iced tea by the gallon and sleeping in shifts. :-)

1 comments:

Gerri Russell July 2, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Good luck, Jennifer! Get ~some~ sleep.

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP