Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's Thursday again...


Author Nalini Singh has posted a brief interview with me on her blog. http://www.nalinisingh.blogspot.com/ Post comments to either win, ask me a question, or just to post a comment... You know the drill. :-)

I spent the last two days in Tucson and driving the back roads of Arizona. Sweating. It was hot. However, I had a great time.

I did a couple things there I've always been "meaning to do." One was to visit the lovely 18th-century mission curch of San Xavier del Bac, built in about the 1730s.



The second was to visit the Biosphere, a gynormous self-sustaining bubble in which they locked people for two years (straight), with an eye to doing something similar in space. (The team made it through the whole two years.) They have a self-sustaining ocean in there and an entire tropical forest, among other things. Did I mention it was gynormous?

Two years in a bubble. I'd get so much writing done!

1 comments:

Gerri Russell June 26, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Two years in a bubble . . . do they have internet access? What do they do for medical emergencies?

But you are so right Jennifer . . . think of the writing one could get done that way!

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP