Wednesday, June 17, 2009

books to win...

Days 'till the Summer Solstice: 4

I can't believe summer is almost here and that my Countdown to Summer blog party on www.joynash.blogspot.com is in its final days.

Come on over for the VERY FIRST SNEAK PEEKS
of my upcoming fall releases:

  • October - my humorous contemp novella "Christmas Unplugged" joins novellas by Sandra Hill and Kate Angell in the Dorchester Christmas Anthology SANTA HONEY.
  • November - SILVER SILENCE - a Druids of Avalon novel (Rhys and Breena's story!) - hits the shelves.

I'll also be giving away three prizes this week: Winner's choice of any book from my backlist, including small press. Join the fun! :-)

Joy Nash
www.joynash.com



Available NOW!

A Little Light Magic

Summer at the Jersey Shore has never been so hot!


1 comments:

EmilyBryan June 17, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

Sounds great, Joy. Just looking at your lovely A LITTLE LIGHT MAGIC cover takes me away to the sound of surf and gentle breezes!

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP