Thursday, May 14, 2009

Whew... Sooo time for something light

It's been a wild, wacky, frustrating, weird past couple of weeks. Great buzz on my new release. Very weird problems with new release (not *everything* went wrong, but so many things did, and still are).

Plus this week I've turned in 1. proofreading of one book; 2. copyedits of novella; 3. submitted ms.; 4. submitted another ms. Not to mention writing blogs almost every day for my mini blog tour.

Happily I have everything turned in, my blog tour is done, and now I have two things on my immediate plate: more proofreading and starting a new ms. (due July 1).

It is far, far, far past time for a break. I'm going to return next week to reviews and interviews, but for now ... Sheep. (watch to the end; you'll be glad you did)

9 comments:

C.L. Wilson May 14, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

ROFL!!! Oh, Jennifer, that is toooo funny :)

Cheryl

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner May 14, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

It's a great stress reliever. :-)

Colleen Thompson May 14, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

LOL! Loved the vid.

Saw LORD IAN at my local Wal-Mart today. Yea, distribution!

Gerri Russell May 14, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

That was too funny!! Thanks for sharing!

Congrats on getting everything done, turned in, and finalized.
:-)

EmilyBryan May 15, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Jenn--I saw several of your titles at THE BERMUDA BOOKSTORE in Hamilton, Bermuda this wee. I didn't check for Lord Ian specifically, but you took up most of a shelf. Not bad, kid.

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner May 15, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Bermuda. Cool. :-) *and* Walmart!

Chez May 18, 2009 at 2:18 AM  

LOL, love it.

Also ... adored Lord Ian, totally and utterly. Thank you for writing what has to be the best historical I've read this year. Not that there haven't been some beauties, but this one was special.

Alexis Walker May 18, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Ya gotta luv the Scot's humor :-)

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner May 21, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Chez: Oh, thank you! I didn't see your comment until now. I'm so glad you liked it (really, truly!!)

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP