Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Where's Bonnie's brain?


Scene on board the USS Starship ENTERPRISE...


Captain Kirk: "We are on a mission to boldly go where no man has gone before. To find Bonnie Vanak's brain."


McCoy: "I thought it was Spock's brain we were searching for?"


Spock: "My brain is here. Inside my skull. You are not being logical."


Kirk: "Bonnie Vanak's brain has been MIA. The Federation has informed me that a photo of it was posted on an intergalactic milk carton. The last report of any brain activity from Planet Vanak was weeks ago."


Lt. Uhura: "Captain, I'm receiving a sub space radio signal. The signal is coming from system located on Planet Vanak in the vicinity of Deerfield Beach in the state of Florida. I believe the system is Bonnie."


Kirk: "Put it on the ship's speaker, Lt. Uhura."


Ship's Speaker: "gah gah gah gah gah!"


Uhura: "It's more like a distress signal than a message."


Spock: "Fascinating. I am experiencing a visual image, Captain. Of a writer banging her head against the desk."


Scotty: "Probes and sensors indicate unusual activity on Planet Vanak, Captain. Family health problems, pressure from the day job, romance deadlines and hairballs."


McCoy: "Hairballs?"


Scotty: "Sensor indicates the stray cat she adopted is choking up a big one, Captain."


Spock: "A most curious creature, the cat."


Scotty: "Bonnie's circuits are overloaded, Captain. She's gonna blow!"


Kirk: "McCoy, can you do anything to fix her?"


McCoy: "I'm a doctor, not a writer, Jim!"


Kirk: "We need to find Bonnie's brain, but the odds are against us and the situation is grim. It looks like Bonnie's brain has vanished into the time-space continuum."


McCoy: "Pure speculation, but just a guess. I'd say she's alive, Jim. But her brain is dead. No, she's worse than dead! Her brain is GONE! SHE HAS NO BRAIN!"


Spock: "Doctor, you have an unsurpassed talent for observation of Bonnie's situation."


Scottie: "I think the Klingons stole her brain and are selling it on eBay."




5 comments:

Cindy Holby May 19, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

You should have said num num num instead of gah gah gah.

I know all about missing brain syndrome. Trying to find mine today.

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner May 19, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Your brain might be gone, but your sense of humor is right there. Thanks for making me laugh, you vixen you.

Norah Wilson May 20, 2009 at 5:05 AM  

Ah, but even with a missing brain, you're ten times as productive as I am. LOL.
Thanks for the laugh!

Leah May 20, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Are you sure you don't write humor? You crack me up.

EmilyBryan May 20, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

What a hoot! Plus I'm a total trekkie, so you had me right off the bat. The DH has been promising to take me to the new hot Star Trek movie, but we haven't managed it yet.

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP