Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Little Light Magic book trailer

I just love, love, LOVE my book video for A Little Light Magic!!




A Little Light Magic
is available now! To celebrate my release week, I'm holding a Virtual Booksigning at
Night Owl Romance.

Here's how it works: Buy A Little Light Magic, or any of my backlist books, between Monday May 25th and Sunday May 31, send the proof of purchase to Night Owl Romance (NOT to me) per the details on the NOR webite, and receive a signed bookplate and bookmarks from me!


Hope to "see" you at the signing:-)

Want to read a chapter or more before you buy? Browse Inside A Little Light Magic with Dorchester Publishing's new Widget tool. It's really cool :-)



All the summer's best!

Joy Nash
www.joynash.com



Available Now!

A Little Light Magic

Summer at the Jersey Shore has never been so hot!



2 comments:

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner May 27, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

Oh, I like the trailer! Sweet! Congrats on your release Joy!!!

Gerri Russell May 27, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Joy,

The trailer is wondeful!!

Congratulations on your newest release.

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP