Monday, April 20, 2009

RT09

Its RT week! I love RT. Unfortunately this year I'm only going to get a small dose of it. I won't be arriving until Friday, will be at the Vampire Ball and signing Saturday morning, then attending the Dorchester Beach Party Saturday night.


Fellow Chatelaines Emily Bryan, Bonnie Vanak and CL Wilson will all be attendance. Emily is teaching new writers on Monday and Tuesday at the beginners workshops put on by Bobbi Smith and Judi McCoy. The rest of us will be hanging out, giving workshops and enjoying mingling with fans. So if you're at RT be sure to come by and say hey! We'd love to meet you.

4 comments:

Gerri Russell April 20, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

I'm heading to RT, too, and leaving first thing tomorrow. Right now I am trying to stuff everything I need into my suitcase. I can't believe all the things one needs to take to RT for five days! I went to Scotland for three weeks with a whole lot less!

Bonnie Vanak April 20, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

We should all meet up at some point this week at RT. Gerri, you and Emily are in charge of scoping out the bar since you will be there before Cindy arrives. I'll be there sometime Friday am, I hope, unless we have to put our dog down. :-(

Cindy Holby April 20, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

yay Gerri! I didn't know you were coming. We can catch up at the awards luncheon on Friday.

Stay tuned everyone. There will be pics up enxt week!

Can't wait to see everyone

Genella deGrey April 20, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

BRING IT ON!! WOOT!!
I'm so excited - as if you couldn't tell!
:D
G.

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP