Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Joy's Countdown to Summer Shout Out

Hi All!

To celebrate the May 26 release of my Jersey Shore romance A Little Light Magic, I'm hosting a Countdown to Summer Shout Out!

Check out my Blog and Facebook starting Friday MAY 1 for everything great about the year's hottest season....summer fun, summer memories, summer vacation, summer food and entertainment. And most importantly, the boys (and men!) of summer!

I'll be giving away books and other prizes all month. Hope you'll stop by and join the fun!

Joy Nash
www.joynash.com

2 comments:

EmilyBryan April 30, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

I enjoyed my little "preview" of summer last week at the RT Convention in Orlando. New England is still pretty brisk at night, but we're easing into spring now.

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner April 30, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

And here in the southwest, it's 85 degrees. ;-) (Beautiful)

Looking forward to your summer shout-out Joy!!

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP