Thursday, April 2, 2009

Interview at Good, Bad, and Unread

For my post today, I'm going to direct you to another post: Over at the Good, Bad, and Unread, I'm doing an interview about The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie, and Dorchester is giving away four arcs of the book. So if you want a free read... :-)

Sandy at Good/Bad/Unread gave it an A+ review (very nice; thank you):
http://goodbadandunread.com/2009/03/29/review-the-madness-of-lord-ian-mackenzie-by-jennifer-ashley/

And here's the interview/giveaway/party/thingee:

http://goodbadandunread.com/2009/04/02/duck-chat-jennifer-ashley-is-at-it-again/

Hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

EmilyBryan April 3, 2009 at 5:25 AM  

OMGosh! Jennifer, Ian MacKenzie sounds like a wonderful, flawed, glorious hero and I can't wait to read it! I popped over for your review (talk about a rave!) and the interview with a fascinating excerpt.

I'm so glad you were brave enough (and skillful enough) to take on a hero with so many challenges. Multiplied kudos!

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner April 3, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Thanks Em! It was a good chat over there.

It worries me that you call me brave, LOL. Others have said that about this book--it never occurred to me while writing that I was doing something radical. The story and characters just spoke to me.

Ah, well, I was never one to be safe. :-)

Gerri Russell April 3, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Jennifer, Congratulations on the great review. Well deserved!! Looking forward to reading this special story.

Bonnie Vanak April 7, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Congrats on the great review and the interview!

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP