Saturday, April 11, 2009

Historical Hotties in Kilts!

What else can I say that hasn't already been said this week except to share a bit more of a "northern" attitude about historical hotties. A man in a kilt makes my heart beat faster . . . Hope it does yours as well. Here's a few of my favorites.

A picture discussion of Scottish men in action would not be complete without Mel Gibson.
















Or Sean Connery, the ultimate Scotsman . . . does he just keep getting more handsome as he ages, or what?




















Then there is my fantasy Scotsman ... Duncan MacLeod. Adrian Paul was perfect in this role.














And no discussion of Scottish hotties would be complete without Gerard Butler who proves that Scotsman really do have big swords.




















And finally, my own perfect Scotsman who greeted me at the hotel door in Glasgow. He even walked me to dinner one night. Maybe not a historical hottie, but he was certainly fodder for a future hero.











So who is your favorite man in a kilt?

4 comments:

Bonnie Vanak April 11, 2009 at 4:29 AM  

Definitely Adrian Paul, though Sean Connery is amazing. Thanks for the eye candy, Gerri! Something about a kilt...

David April 11, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

If you would care to see more "Hotties in Kilts" please visit my website at http://www.your-kilt.com

Kind Regards,

David.

Gerri Russell April 12, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

David,

Thanks for sharing the website. Lots of great information about kilts there!

--Gerri

Christine S. Morehouse April 13, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Gerrie,

What is it about a man in a kilt that makes me weak in the knees. I confess I'm a sucker for Celts in Kilts. Add in a startling brusque brogue and I am so M-E-L-T-I-N-G. Gerard Butler and John Barrowman(Capt. Jack-BBC America's Torchwood) are tied for my Historical Hotties from Scotland. But Gabriel Byrnes has my heart pounding madley for the Irish.
Thank you...thank you for the eye candy.
Christine
www.eroticbookjunkies.blogspot.com
www.trueromancejunkie.blogspot.com

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP