Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Non-Post

I tried to think of something profound to post today, but I'm wrestling with the first book of my new paranormal series (I want it to be really, really, really, really good!!), plus working on marketing for my May historical.

So please read Joy's interesting post on UFOs below, or enjoy this excerpt of my new historical romance coming in May 2009 (The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie).

http://www.jennifersromances.com/Madnessoflordianexcerpt.html

Ta ta for now.

Jennifer Ashley

2 comments:

Gerri Russell February 12, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Jennifer,

Anything you write will be really, really, really good!

--Gerri

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner February 15, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

Awwwwww. :-)

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP