Saturday, February 28, 2009

IMMORTALS Day 2 Winner!!

Is Pam P. !!!

Please email me Pam at jenniferashley@cox.net with what book you want.

My entire booklist is here:
http://www.jennifersromances.com/novels.html
This includes a printable list of all books, plus links to my Allyson James books (at the bottom).

Thanks for participating!!

I also want to post the winners of my Newsletter contest. I drew two random names from readers on my newsletter list, one from the Yahoo group, and one from the text only list.

They are:

Joyce B.
and
beccabye

Congrats everyone!

BTW, if anyone here is interested in my newsletter list (I post informational newsletters only, to announce new releases): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JenniferAshleyNews/

Or email me directly and ask for the text only list.

Thanks!!

1 comments:

Pam P February 28, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Thanks, Jennifer, and congrats to all the winners!

Pam P

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP