Monday, January 26, 2009

Fallen is released!


"From the lochs of Scotland to the shores of America comes a gentle romance about two lonely hearts who find each other only to be torn apart by betrayal." —Romantic Times BOOKreviews

Finally after what seems like an eternity, Fallen is here! If you're in the Winston Salem area I'll be signing at New Beginnings in Rural Hall on Thursday Feb 5. Then on Saturday, Feb 7 I'll be in Raleigh at the Briar Creek Barnes and Noble with authors Claudia Dain, Deb Marlowe, Jenna Black and Beth Williamson.

I hope you enjoy Fallen.

4 comments:

EmilyBryan January 26, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

What fun! Your group signing sounds terrific! And if anyone wants a little background about FALLEN, pop over to Em Recommends where Cindy is my featured author for the month!

Good luck, Cindy!

Caroline January 26, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Hi Cindy,
Congratulations on the release of FALLEN! It sounds wonderful.

If I lived closer I'd pop on over to your booksignings. Alas, I'm in California.

Have a great time and I wish you tons of success!!
~C

Bonnie Vanak January 27, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Woo hoo! BIG congratulations on the release of Fallen!

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner January 27, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Yay! Congrats! I'll be looking for it.

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP