Monday, January 12, 2009

Counting down to Fallen.


Yes, I admit it. I totally slacked off last year. My dad's illness really drained me. But now its a new year and time to get back into shape, both physically and professionally. After all, I've got a release in just a few short weeks. FALLEN will be out in February and I need to make sure it's taken care of.

So what am I doing? I signed up with the lovely Dayna and Annette at Between Your Sheets.

I've ordered some really cool bookmarks with my Cindy Holby banner on them and a list of all my historical books.

And something that's been a long time needed. I had my web site totally revamped by the amazing and talented Mai Thao. My mailing list link even works now. It's got a complete listing of all my books with summaries, links to where to buy, and a current news section. I'm thrilled. So drop by www.cindyholby.com and let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Sonja Foust January 12, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

How fantastic! Your new website is just beautiful. Good luck with everything!

EmilyBryan January 13, 2009 at 5:47 AM  

I love your new look, Cindy. I hope your dad is doing better. It's so hard to watch someone you love struggle with health issues.

And congrats on FALLEN. It looks terrific.

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner January 13, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Great hunk on the banner ... I mean great website, Cindy! It looks very good. I've been website updating today thinking...I so need an overhaul. Maybe soon.

The cover of Fallen is beautiful and I'm looking forward to reading it.

Bonnie Vanak January 13, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Looking good Cindy! Good luck with Fallen. I hope it does great!

Joy Nash January 14, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Wow, Cindy, website looks great!

Linlee January 15, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Will you write the conclusion to your sci-fi romance series (Shooting Star, etc.) I thought it deserved a third book!

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP