Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chat with the Chatelaines

The dictionary defines Chatelaine as the mistress of a chateau or castle.
That is one way to define us. Another way is that we are a group of historical writers who love what we do and love talking about what we do.

We write all types of stories that range from rich historical detail to a fantasy world with a history of its own. We write about Pirates, Shieks, Warriors, Cowboys, Soldiers, Lords and the Ladies who love them. In the days to come we'll talk about our books, books we love to read, the writing process and a little bit about our lives. We might even show you a hunk or too. We'll also invite other writers of historical and fantasy to drop by occasionally and share their process too.

So give us a bookmark and make sure you come and see us.

Come Chat with the Chatelaines.

11 comments:

Christie Craig November 5, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

Hi Guys,

This looks great. Congrats on the blog.

CC

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner November 5, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

Nice castle! :-) Thanks for setting up the blog, Cindy.

Caroline November 5, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Hi Chatelaines….!
This is a wonderful site AND a beautiful castle—I’ve book-marked it!!
I’ve been looking around and checking out your individual websites, too. I also write western Historicals and I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you…

Caroline
Where The Wind Blows, Dorchester Publishing, August 2009
www.inthenickeroftime.wordpress.com

EmilyBryan November 5, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

I'm excited to hear about everyone's work! Can't wait.

Thanks for bringing this blog from idea to reality, Cindy!

Joyce Henderson November 5, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Hi Ladies.

Nice job. I look forward to reading what's new with you.

Bonnie Vanak November 6, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

Love the castle, Cindy. It's true what they say: A WOMAN's home is her castle. :-)

Lorraine November 6, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

Hi,

Love the look. The site and castle,
is great.

Wish, you all well!!


Take Care,
Lorraine

Kelli Estes November 6, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

I'm so excited to have a new group author blog to read! Congratulations on the blog!

Candy Halliday November 7, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Congrats on the new blog, Cindy!

I'll be visiting again. :)


Candy Halliday

Darlene November 7, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Some of you I have read others are new to me, but have no fear I will look up your books now. I came via CL Wilsons website (yes she grabbed my attenion first) but I am also familiar with and love the Immortals series, I look forward to following this site and participating. I never though of fantasy as historical before and guess had a narrow view of what historical was (I did not like history in school) so I guess I just accosioated history with historical. But now that I see the error of my ways I plan to expand my reading lists.

ddurance November 11, 2008 at 6:13 AM  

I'm loving this blog, very interesting posts!

Deidre

Cindy Holby

Gerri Russell

Joy Nash

Bonnie Vanak

Emily Bryan

C.L. Wilson

The Chatelaines Graphics© 2008 and © Blog Template 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

2008

Back to TOP